The Bizarro Jerry
Last night, The Bizarro Jerry episode of Seinfeld was on. This is absolutely one of my top 5 favorite Seinfeld episodes of all time. Consider all of the great components to this episode:
- Jillian and the Man Hands
- Kramer working for Brandt/Leland and TCB – You know, taking care of business
- Crackers in Kramer’s briefcase
- George styling his hair with his Dennis Franz poster as inspiration
- Kevin, Gene and Feldman
- Bizarro Monk’s (Reggie’s)
- Vargas the FedEx delivery man
- The Forbidden City
- Rocky meat packing plant homage
- George saying “Flame on!”
- Bizarro statue, unicycle and PC in Kevin’s apartment
- “Me so happy. Me want to cry.”
Jerry: Yeah. Like Bizarro Superman. Superman’s exact opposite, who lives in the backwards bizarro world. Up is down, down is up. He says “Hello” when he leaves, “Good bye” when he arrives.
Elaine: Shouldn’t he say “bad bye”?
Jerry: No, it’s still goodbye.
Elaine: Does he live underwater?
Elaine: Is he black?
Jerry: Look, just forget the whole thing, all right.