I will be resolute
Another year has passed and another set of goals and resolutions for the coming year. 2010 holds so much promise both in my heart and mind. Check in this time next year to see how much I crossed off the list this time around.
- Read at least one book per month (on average)
- Paint 4 new works of art
- Fill at least one Moleskine notebook with drawings
- Create an EP of music (any genre/type, minimum 5 songs)
- Continue to eat healthy, exercise and take my vitamins regularly
- Obtain some sort of video filming device and create homemade “movies”
- Write a collection of short stories/anecdotes (in cursive)
- Visit 3 new destinations/places I’ve never been
- Learn how to play chess
- Learn how to cook 5 new dinner dishes
- Learn a new language (Still focusing on either French or relearning Spanish. For real this time, no more effin’ and jeffin’)
- Grow my vinyl collection (already started with my purchase of Illmatic two days ago)
- Continue to develop the brain child that is Westmar Connection
- Continue and enjoy the Drink of the Month Club
- Love life; wholly, unconditionally, relentlessly and fully
I also saw that 2010, besides being the Year of the Tiger on the Chinese calendar, is also potentially going to be the Year of the Tablet PC, the Year of the Roth IRA, the Year of Angry White Male and the Year of the Nurse. Be Prepared.
Edit: one more thing, I want to dropkick someone whilst running at full speed. This is a lifelong goal I have had, but I feel like 2010 has positive dropkick vibe.